Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Friend, IT guru and House Music DJ Tepmix of Chicago has a monthly residency at the city's Joie de Vine venue for the VerveSalon nights, where they offer music, fine arts and feeling good ...

For the May 1st show, Tepmix graciously added a couple of BeatConscious sets to the evening's program as a bit of a warm-up to the rest of the evening's musical offerings and I'm told that the reception was warm. Of course, I'm pleased to hear it and to know a few new ears have been baptized in the waters of SW FLA style downtempo. I'm eagerly anticipating my own visit to the Windy City in June to enjoy an evening at this plush venue myself ... I won't be spinning, but before the evening is over, I'm sure my senses will be reeling ... If you're in the neighborhood, please join us.

In the meantime, new shows have been posted for your listening pleasure on my MixCloud station -- use the link at the right to check those out ... and don't be shy: leave your comments.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home