Saturday, December 24, 2011

End of the year thoughts, stimulated by an email from Sly Devil on boxing, of all things ... responding, I closed by mentioning my recent tech news, e.g. the death of some older PCs, and the philosophical response I found myself having:

And on a geekier note, two of my oldest PCs hard drives just crapped out, taking
with them a large chunk of MixMeister history in the form of unbacked-up mmp
files. I'm taking the position that, although we archive furiously, in fact we have no time to go back, we're in shark mode now, continually moving forward ... hard drives full of history crumble beneath us and we don't even blink, we just keep pushing on into the unknown, knowing it for a moment and then pushing on again ...


Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home